Tuesday, August 11, 2009

This is not an update

I want to write about what's going on in my life - my new job, and various other things - but what I want to do takes third place to what I MUST do and what I NEED to do. Sadly, I'm barely addressing the "need" stuff these days because there's so much of the "must" stuff.

I'm still hoping that things will get better when I'm able to do some of my work from home, but since my boss and my employer are in constant crisis mode, I don't know when they're going to be able to get their shit together long enough to make that happen. Hell, I don't even have most of the software I need yet to do my job.

Drat. I only meant for this to be one sentence. It's past my bedtime. I've already given more of an update than I intended. I'm turning into my boss! Oh noes!!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! Well, I hope eventually the excrement gets together one way or another. And you can come up for a breather.

    I'm worried about what's going to happen to my schedule in a short couple of weeks. Blech.

    ReplyDelete

Since this blog is pretty close to being dead, I am moderating all comments.