Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Because misery loves company

Recently, I had occasion to conduct a Google search for "little shits egged my house" (with quotes).

I was very sad to get only one result. It made me feel very alone. So I'm putting this here to give comfort to others who find themselves in need of company during a very specific type of crisis. :)

It was only one egg, and it was on my living room window rather than on the shingles, so it wasn't too difficult to remove most of it the next day. The rest, I couldn't reach very well, so I hope the last few days of rain have helped to dislodge it. I'll try again later.

As for the miscreant(s), I am only assuming that it was a couple of youngsters trying to impress one another. But I don't really know. I was in another room when it happened, and I thought something had fallen in the living room. By the time I figured out what what had happened, they were long gone. But regardless of their size or number, they're still little shits in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since this blog is pretty close to being dead, I am moderating all comments.