Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Obligatory blog post

If not for my keen sense of self-preservation, I would be knocking my head against the table by now. I'm just going to say random stuff until I have a few paragraphs, then get back to work.

I have tea every morning at home. (I have coffee at the office, because I need a better jolt.) Today's tea was lapsang souchong. The only stuff I have is loose. I measured it into my tea filter and teapot downstairs and brought it upstairs, where I have a hot pot. In the time it took me to get up the stairs I forgot I was carrying unsecured tea, tilted the pot with the filter, and made a mess. That was exciting. I vacuumed it up and went back for more. The second batch made it up the stairs safely.

I spent the morning tapping my fingers against my mousepad, waiting for something to do. After lunch I got three things thrown at me, which doesn't really explain why I didn't write this lame blog post this morning when I had more time.

All righty. That's multiple paragraphs. I'm calling it a blog post. Sorry it sucks, but they can't all be Milton stories.

Useful Spanish of the day
Titles of some popular telenovelas. See if you can detect a running theme:
Heridas de Amor: Wounds of Love
Destilando Amor: Distilling Love
Barrera de Amor: Barrier/obstacle of Love
Amar sin Limites: To Love without Limits
Yo Amo a Juan Querendón: I Love Irresistible Juan
Amor Real: Real Love
Como Ama una Mujer: How a Woman Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since this blog is pretty close to being dead, I am moderating all comments.